DXP V-Squat / Front Squat Machine
The Plate-Loaded V-Squat is designed to have a natural squatting motion, while reducing back and knee strain through a curved arc of motion. It also employs a standard counter balance for lower starting resistance.
V-squat is a exercise machine exercise that primarily targets the quads and to a lesser degree also targets the glutes and hamstrings.
- Angled pads allow great front squat thrusts
- Multiple hand grip positions to hold during use
- Large footplate for isolating different leg and glute muscles
- Prestart locking mechanism allows user to start at the top of the exercise
- Deep range of motion for max leg and glute development
- 77″ L x 61″ W x 63″ H, 355 lb