TOTAL-BODY CROSS TRAINERThe Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of three fitness machines in one. At lower incline levels, the "glide" is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a "stride" like a standard elliptical. At the high levels, it's the "climb" of a stepper or climber.
INTUITIVE CONSOLEThe easy-to-use, centralized console designed provides an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised fitness environments.
CONSTANT AND ADAPTIVE POWER MODESAdaptive power is ideal for interval training and power training because it lets exercisers target high watt outputs. As speed increases so does resistance, which means that power output rapidly increases.
- Incline Levels21
- Stride Length24"
- Resistance Rangeup to 600 Watts
- Drive TypeTwo-stage drive
- BrakeBrushless Eddy current brake
- Dimensions81" x 32" x 62.5"
- Machine Weight364 lbs
- Maximum User Weight400 lbs
- PowerAC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- DisplayGraphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- WorkoutsQuick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
- Heart Rate MonitoringContact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones.
Please Note: Photos are stock photos and not the actual unit. To learn the differences between cleaned and serviced versus remanufactured and what you can expect as far as condition please click here