CYBEX 625A LOWER BODY ARC TRAINER
2017 MODEL UPGRADE TO THE 750A
COMMERCIAL WORKHORSE CYBEX ARC TRAINERS
The 625A Arc Trainer® has the great leg movement and all of the other great features of the 625AT Total Body Arc Trainer. Designed to concentrate on the lower body, this Cross trainer is popular with facilities looking to provide variety for their users.
- Burns more calories
- Easier on the joints
- Three machines in one triple the value
Cross-training refers to working with various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one activity or sport trains certain parts of the body but not others. Cross-training aims to eliminate this. Cross trainers are generally non-impact machines sometimes called ellipticals which refer to a specific motion.
All ellipticals are cross trainers but not all cross trainers are ellipticals.
Get the most ROI from your equipment spend.
The Ultimate Fitness Test is the first cross-trainer review to go beyond the marketing hype, focusing on what truly matters to your facility and your members.
- Look at the science behind the claims.
- Understand how trends can impact members' machine requests and use.
- Investigate comfort and pain prevention.
CYBEX 625A LOWER BODY ARC TRAINER BENEFITS:
BURNS MORE CALORIES
More results in less time. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical cross trainer tested. The science behind the Arc Trainer’s big calorie burn is the Arc motion. It engages the right muscles – quads and glutes – that demand lots of energy from the body when they are called upon to work. That means big calorie burn. And ... because the Arc is demanding of the muscles – not the joints, it can be used longer without putting a strain on the knees, hip, or back.
THREE MACHINES IN ONE
Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The Cybex Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which means it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And ... lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
EASY ON THE JOINTS
No more “elliptical knees”. Unlike other cross trainers on the market, the patented Arc pattern of motion allows the hip and knee to move synchronously while the foot stays under the knee reducing joint pains and providing a more comfortable workout.
REVERSE ARC MOVEMENT
This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the user’s toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway - reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
The wide range of resistance and incline makes the Arc Trainer unique. From the deconditioned to professional athletes, it is right for everyone! Using this broad incline and resistance range, anyone using this product will notice they have the ability to emphasize specific muscle groups, whether at higher incline levels as a stepping motion to work the quads or lower levels of incline with increased resistance to firm up the butt!
GLIDE, STRIDE, AND CLIMB ZONES
The Arc offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the “Glide”; Medium position called the “Stride” and High position for the “Climb”.
Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- TECH SPECS
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Machine Weight: 404 lbs (183 kg)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76 x 32 x 62.5 in (192 x 81 x 159 cm)