Cybex 625T Treadmill
The Cybex 625T is a treadmill that delivers the performance features clubs need to keep members happy and business healthy. This treadmill is engineered to provide the better stability and greater comfort that keep your members coming back each day. Take a closer look at the 625T Treadmill and you will notice that the belt is covered edge to edge to minimize wear and improve member safety. The deck can easily be flipped and rotated to further extend its life. Most important, the treadmill is built to the highest manufacturing and environmental standards in our ISO 9001-certified plant, allowing it to stand up to the most demanding fitness environments and challenging workouts. At the heart of the 625T is the IS3 Intelligent Suspension System, the result of extensive research conducted by the Cybex Institute for Exercise Science. Using an advanced elastomer to cushion shock on every step, the treadmill deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle, and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. Runners will experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact, and shock.
- Easy to use and tough enough to stand the test of time, the 625T treadmill delivers stability, comfort, and reliable performance with its intelligent design and quality manufacturing.
- Running Area (L × W): 60˝ × 22˝ (152 cm × 56 cm)
- Speed: 0.5 – 12.4 mph (0.8 – 20 kph)
- Elevation Range: 0% – 15%
- Set Up Height: 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Drive: 5 HP peak AC drive motor
- Power: 115V, 208V-220V, 230V
- Display Graphic: display of workout profile via 8 × 15 LED matrix; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, Watts, pace and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows incline and speed
- Workouts: Quick Start (Manual Mode), nine standard Workouts including Heart Rate Control, 1-Mile Fitness Test, and Gerkin Protocol; Workouts have 10 levels
- STANDARD DISPLAY SPECIFICATIONS: A split-level display keeps workout programs and metrics at eye level, while volume, speed, and incline buttons are built into the console, giving users total control at their fingertips.
- Entertainment Options: MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View embedded HD monitor
- TV: Optional
- Made for iPod /Works with iPhone (optional): iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume
- Personal Cooling Fan: No
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Wireless and Contact Grips
- Convenience Features: Speed/Incline Controls, 2 Large Water Bottle Holders, Magazine Rack, Utility Tray
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, and CSA; FCC Class A;
- CE Low Voltage, EMC, and RoHS Directives
- Safety: E-stop Safety Lanyard and Safety Sentry shutdown features
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Weight: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Dimensions: 82.5˝ L × 36˝ W × 59˝ H / (210 × 91.5 × 150 cm