CYBEX VR2 CHEST PRESS
Cybex VR2 Chest Press, is a commercially built machine for upper body strength training. It has a selectorized weight stack that runs through a pulley and cable system. This Cybex unit has an adjustable seat to accommodate a wide range of user heights. The back pad is fixed at a slight angle. The press arms are designed to give a user defined feel during the pressing movement. There is an exercise placard that shows the basic operation of the machine as well as the muscle groups involved. Unit is very compact and well built for a health club or personal training studio.
- User-defined pattern allows tailored ROM to fit all body types.
- Resistance provided in two directions boosting effective loading in the muscle for a more effective workout.
- Dual axis lets users determine their optimal path of motion.
- Adjustable start range and width position increases safety
- Weight Stack 305 lbs (290 LB stack with (3) 5 lb weights)
- Height: 76 in.
- Length: 46 in.
- Width: 56 in.