KEISER M3 INDOOR GROUP CYCLING BIKE
Keiser’s pioneering M Series indoor group bike is engineered to match the needs of gym owners, riders and maintenance technicians alike. Offering an unrivaled premium-feel ride for variety of riders found in group cycling classes, the bike also features the durability and ease of maintenance needed to ensure longevity.
Keiser M3 Indoor Cycle w/ Computer, Keiser’s award-winning, third-generation, indoor cycle. The result of more than a decade of research and manufacturing experience, and developed with the collaboration and feedback of trainers and some of the largest fitness clubs worldwide.
- Easy Transport
- Gravity Based Water Bottle Holder
- Dual Placement Comfort Handles
- Four-Way Adjustable Seat Position (Up, Down, Forward, and Backward)
- Adjustable Handlebar Height
- Anti-Slip Belt (Requiring No Adjustment)
- Non Wear Magnetic Resistance
- Easy to Install
- Infinite Resistance Adjustment
- Smooth Resistance Shifter
- Comfortable Saddle
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Whisper Quiet
- Computer Features: RPM (Revolutions Per Minute), Power Output Displays in Watts (currently generating), Heart Rate (Polar compatible), Pedaling Time, Gear (Resistance) (1 to 24 gears), Odometer / Trip Distance
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Dimensions: 49" L x 26" W x 45" H
- Cleaned and Serviced units will be fully gone through to insure they are operating up to manufacture specs. Computer will be calibrated and have a new battery installed. The cleaned and serviced unit will come with scratches, scuffs, and cosmetic defects but will be 100% fully operational. The cleaned and serviced units come with a 60 day parts and labor warranty.
- Remanufactured units will have the same work done as the cleaned and serviced units but will be fully repainted. The remanufactured units will come with a 6 month warranty.
Please Note: Photos are stock photos and not the actual unit. To learn the differences between cleaned and serviced versus remanufactured and what you can expect as far as condition please click here