- A smooth stepping motion and 25 different speeds make the PowerMill ideal for exercisers who prefer slow climbs or those looking for one of the most challenging and intense cardio workouts at the gym. The large step space and anti toe-pinch design ensure secure footing during everything from high-intensity to moderate workouts. And a reliable AC motor ensures consistent motion during all of them. Fitness facilities have several console options, ranging from simple and intuitive to entertainment rich and engaging.
IMPORTANT: Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, the user will be up to 33" to 36" taller than their actual height on revolving staircase / stepmill units. 8' ceilings (standard in homes) will rarely work. Please contact us if you have questions as to whether this will fit in your setting. We will need your exact ceiling height and the height of the tallest user.
Smooth Steps. Big Challenge.
The smooth motion, large surface area on each step and wide range of speeds make the Life Fitness PowerMill Climber an inviting, but challenging, option for any exerciser.
An AC motor provides an extremely wide range of speeds. From 12 – 185 steps per minute, the motor’ offers options to all exercisers, whether they’re engaging in reconditioning or HIIT workouts.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Polar® Telemetry and Bluetooth®† Heartrate (optional chest strap required), Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital signal processing) located on ergonomically designed handlebars
HALO FITNESS CLOUD
Powerful digital technology that provides a range of tools that can be mixed and matched to make day-to-day business easier. It includes options like equipment monitoring, tools for better communication with members, job tracking and more.
205" of usable step space, and anti toe-pinch design for extremely secure footing
Start/stop and speed controls on the handgrips make it easy to adjust intensity without disrupting the workout
EASY INTERNAL ACCESS
Multiple modular panels make maintenance easy, and an interior protective panel shields internal components from liquids
DISCOVER SE3 CONSOLE
- A growing library of Life Fitness On Demand instructor-led workouts
- Apple Watch® and Samsung Galaxy Watch® compatibility
- Performance Run interval training (treadmills only)
- Beautiful Lifescape interactive courses
- Streaming apps and entertainment available
DISCOVER SE3 HD SPECS
- Description: Discover SE3 HD
- Display: 16" and 22" LCD Touchscreen
- Navigation: Touchscreen
- Wireless: Standard
- NFC: Standard
- Login: QR Code, Bluetooth Proximity, Manual
- RFID: Optional
- USB Port: For Software Updates & Device Charging
- CSAFE-Ready: Yes
- Languages: 22
- Display Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate (current, average, max), Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories/HR, Watts, METs
- # of Workouts: 6 interactive courses, time, distance, calories, climb, HR, intervals, 7 fit tests, custom facility workouts, custom exerciser workouts and performance run
- Telemetry HR: Compatible with Polar & Bluetooth Straps
- TV: Integrated TV
- IPTV Compatible: Yes
- Pro: Idiom Compatible: Yes
- Software Updates: Via Halo.Fitness or USB
- Asset Management: Yes
- Facility Messaging: Yes
- Facility Workouts: Yes
- Custom Attract Screens: Yes
- 3rd Party Apps: Available
- Web Browsing: Yes
- Games & Apps: Netflix, You Tube, Flipboard, Solitaire, Chess, Sudoku, Pandora, Spotify, BBC, ESPN, The Economist
- Virtual Courses: Yes
- Apple Watch GymKit Compatible: Yes
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Compatible: Yes
- On Demand Content: Yes
- Netpulse (or similar) integration: No