LIFE FITNESS INTEGRITY SERIES POWER MILL
The Integrity Series PowerMill Climber uses SureStepSystem™ Technology and a reliable AC motor to ensure smooth motion and a large range of available speeds for a wide range of exercisers. PowerMill has the largest usable step space of any similar product in the industry.
IMPORTANT: Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, the user will be up to 33" to 36" taller than their actual height on revolving staircase / stepmill units. 8' ceilings (standard in homes) will rarely work. Please contact us if you have questions as to whether this will fit in your setting. We will need your exact ceiling height and the height of the tallest user.
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Pedals: Wide Non-Slip Two-Tone Stair/Riser
- Plug-In Accessory :No
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Support Handlebars :Yes
- Easy To Remove Headphone Jack: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ with DSP (Digital Signal Processing); Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required)
- Integrated Reading Rack: Yes
- IsoTrack™ Climbing System: No
- On the Fly Programming: Yes
- Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers: No
- Wheels: 4 Wheels for Easy Mobility and Positioning
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Auto Start: No
- Power Requirements: 100-240 volts, 50/60 HZ, 3 Amps
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 473 lbs
- Dimensions: 55.92" L x 32.81" W x 82.3" H
- Step Up Height: 10.5"
CSM Fitness USA is a proud seller of name brand, top quality commercial fitness equipment. We stand behind each and every piece of Remanufactured Equipment sold by providing a FREE, 6 Month Warranty and a 60 Day Warranty on Cleaned and Serviced products, that covers parts and local, on-site service for your convenience