LIFE FITNESS PRO 2 SEATED LEG CURL (USED)
The Life Fitness Pro2 Seated Leg Curl is part of the most versatile lines of selectorized single station equipment available in the industry. The Pro2 line boasts primarily welded construction for durability, adjustments that can all be made from the users exercise position and most of the best biomechanics available. It’s designed to fit a broad range of users from 4’10” to 6’6”. The exercise movements are machine defined and are suitable for all levels of exercisers from deconditioned, active adults, general fitness and professional athletes. The back pad adjusts from a seated position for correct alignment with clearly-marked axis of rotation. The adjustable thigh pad with handles enhances stabilization.
- Frame Construction: U.S. made mechanical quality steel purchased in mill run quantities to assure the best consistency. 2” x 3” and 2” x 4” rectangular tubing with 11-gauge thickness (.120 wall)
- Seat Adjustments: Ratcheting, ½” increment seats that can be adjusted with one hand for ease of use.
- Weight Plates: 1” solid steel weight plates, front weight stack shrouds, low friction, self lubricating, weight plate bushings to minimize noise and friction. Magnetic weight pin for easy, secure adjustments. Each stack has an two integrated 5 lbs increment drop down weights for smaller resistance increments.
- Guide Rods: 3/4” stainless steel weight stack guide rods.
- Cables and Pulleys: 7 X 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications. 4 ½” and 6” diameter fiberglass impregnated fiberglass pulleys feature sealed bearings.
- Movement Arms: Counter balanced to ensure lighter starting resistance
- Hand Grips: Grip positions are engineered to keep a neutral wrist position through the complete range of motion. Grip diameters are designed for that specific movement for a comfortable exercise. Extruded thermo-rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear and tear resistant. Grips are retained with aluminum collars preventing them from slipping.
- TECH SPECS
- Weight Stack: 295 lbs
- Weight: 515 lbs
- Dimensions: 55” L x 34” W x 55” H