Matrix G3 Rear Delt / Pec Fly
Matrix amazing selection of single-station machines are nothing short of ideal for members ready to focus on refining specific muscle groups. Each and every variety Matrix offer makes it easy for members to quickly select their weight and exercise safely in a self-contained unit. Operation is intuitive, and Matrix high-performance designs ensure that your members are getting the most out of every set, every rep and every moment they spend pursuing their fitness goals.
- Optimized handle positions reduce the need to adjust the seat position between rear deltoid and fly exercise
- User arms pivot to accommodate individual forearm lengths and varying paths of motion
Ease Of Use
- Color-coded Pivots & Adjusts
- Instructional Placards
- Ergo Form Cushions
- Bottle & Towel Holder
Frame & Belt
- Frame Color: Iced Silver
- Frame finish: Proprietary two-coat powder process
- Over-sized Internal Frame Tubing
- Belt Transmission: Reinforced 15/16” flat Kevlar/urethane belt
- PTFE Impregnated Weight Stack Bushings: Solid cold-rolled steel plate, with Teflon inner bushings.
- Weight Pins: Magnetic & tethered
- Suspension: 3-Point Design
- Guards & Pulleys Covers
- Shipping Weight: 320 kg / 705 lbs.
- Weight Stack: 134 kg / 295 lbs.
- Total Weight: 294 kg / 648 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 136.8 x 191.6 x 204.3 cm / 53.9” x 75.4” x 80.4”