Scifit Pro 1000 UBE Upper Body Ergometer
The PRO1000's adjustable arm cranks, accessibility and low starting resistance make it easy to get on and get going. It Features Bi-directional movement and resistance, Resistance system - 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with. The largest wattage range in the industry, starting at 6 watts. Also has 1-20 levels adjustable in .1 increments providing 200 levels of resistance. It is equipped with therapist assist levers and pedals, leaving hands free for the user, and removable seat for wheelchair access. True adjustable step-through design allows all users full access and ease of entry. It is ideal for strenghtening arms and shoulders and at the same time recruiting the core stabilizing muscle
- Self Generating with auto recharge battery backup.
- 7” LCD display with user friendly interface using tactile keypad, color coded with audible beep.
- Programs: One button Quick Start, Manual, Hill Pro! les, Random Pro! les, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength, Constant Work, Heart-Fit Test, Heart-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Power-Fit Test, Power-Fit Training (4 levels with 3 programs at each level), Stress Test and Fit-Quik™.
- Administrative mode: includes 6 user de! ned languages, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings.
- Built-in twin Fans: 3 levels of intensity at low, medium and high.
- Power Burst - 8 second burst of Iso-Strength. Available on all programs except: Heart-Fit Test/Training, Power-Fit Test/Training, Heart Rate, Iso-Strength and Stress Test.
- Automatic cool down after each exercise is completed.
- Display Feedback: Heart rate, time, RPM, calories, distance/miles, level, watts and MET’s with two change view screens
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port for TV or other controllers.
- Adjustable console angle to accommodate users at all positions.
- USB charger for phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
- Weight of unit: 202 lbs pre packaged
- Overall Dimensions: 61”L x 30 “ W x 62” H
Please Note: Photos are stock photos and not the actual unit. To learn the differences between cleaned and serviced versus remanufactured and what you can expect as far as condition please click here