StairMaster Stepmill 3 (SM3)
NEW IN BOX!
StairMaster StepMill 3
Made To Fit Your 8 Foot Ceiling!
The StairMaster StepMill 3 is the perfect unit to help you stay in shape throughout the off-season, in the comfort for your home.
The StairMaster StepMill 3 allows you to strengthen ever part of your body.
With the StairMaster StepMill 3 you can blast away calories and melt excess body fat like it's going out of style without risking joint pain or lasting injuries.
Get the same intense workouts in a fraction of time without needing to go much faster than a walking pace.
Because of how intensely this machine focuses on biomechanics and manipulating the metabolic rate naturally, results can be targeted to suit nearly any fitness goal.
From advanced to beginners, from toning and sculpting the body to conditioning and training the cardiovascular system, the StairMaster StepMill 3 is a one-stop-fitness-shop extraordinaire.
Users get the most out of their time and effort with this compact and sharp looking equipment, without having to break the bank, or risk their workouts with a brand they don't know or can't trust..
The StairMaster StepMill 3 stands ready to become what you need it to be to get you where you want to be.
Amazing StepMill 3 Features
The Stairmaster StepMill 3 has a relatively small and energy saving footprint, but it'specially designed to conform to users and deliver the unique results they need. It's a breeze to keep things mixed up and interesting with more than 25 programs and workout combinations to choose from. Part of staying fit is staying inspired, motivated, and challenged enough to keep you on your toes.
Featuring an easy-to-read blue backlit LCD console that displays the time, watts, calories burned, heart rate, floors per minute, segment time, floors climbed, and a workout profile. This StairMaster also boasts 10 programmed workouts that include: Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer, and Heart Rate Intervals. Depending on your area of interest and workout type, training goals can be set by Time Goal (5-180 minutes), Calories Goal (50-999 calories), or Floors Goal (7-999 floors).Rather than only tapping into a small fraction of the musculature, using the StepMill 3 ensures that users incorporate their glutes, thighs, calves, and core while stepping, but things get interesting when changing up positions. Go from normal forward motion to a side-step. Altogether there are 10 pre-programmed workouts, but with the many different ways to track progress, and the easy to read backlit CD console, it's like a walk in the park.
|Stairmaster StepMill 3 Features|
- 10 Programmed Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, Steady, Mystery Challenge, Build, Bell Shaped, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- and Heart Rate Intervals provide a wide variety of workouts.
- Blue Backlit LCD Console: Easy-to-read blue backlit LCD console displays time, watts, calories, heart rate, level (1-20),
- floors per minute, segment time, floors climbed and workout profile.
- Take the Stairs: Revolving staircase with 6 high and 9 deep steps duplicates the workout of real stair climbing.
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Choose Your Goal: Training goals can be set by Time Goal (5-180 minutes), Calories Goal (50-999 calories) or Floors Goal (7-999 floors).
- Safety Stop Sensor: Automatic safety stop sensor located at the base of the steps will stop the stairs immediately when triggered.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Heart rate pulse grips on the handlebars provide feedback throughout your workout.
- Console also includes a built in receiver for Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring (chest strap not included).
- Reading Rack and Water Bottle Holder: Built-in reading rack keeps reading material at the perfect viewing angle.
- Convenient water bottle holder helps keep you hydrated and allows easy access without interfering with workout space (water bottle not included).
Quality & Innovation:
30 years of proven performance
Tough and reliable core mechanics
Easily transported via front wheels
CPAT, WFI StepMill Fitness Tests
Broad oval handrails that provide more comfortable hand support.
Dual over-sized water bottle holders near console that allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
Deeper step surface (9) with durable and rust free polypropylene construction.
Ergo-bar hand grip that provide alternative hand positions.
Accessory storage area.
Injection-molded plastic shrouding with lighter, modern color scheme.
Step-up assist allowing easier access to mount or dismount the machine.
|Stairmaster StepMill 3 Specifications|
Length: 46 in (117 cm)
Width: 29 in (74 cm)
Height: 73 in (185 cm)
Product Weight: 227 lbs (103 kg)
|Benefits of StairClimbing|
Beyond the incredible new design of the Stairmaster products, Stairclimbing has a number of important benefits:
- Burns More Calories
Stairclimbing burns more calories at slower speeds and lower impact rates than almost any other activity on the planet. Each gentle step burns more calories than walking.
In fact, stairclimbing at only 1 mph burns as many calories as running on a treadmill at 7 mph! Slower speeds, minimal impact and high calorie burn what more could you ask for in a cardio activity?
- More Efficient
Because you must lift your body weight with each step, stairclimbing is highly metabolic and burns a lot of calories in a short amount of time, when compared to other equipment.
You can turn 45 minutes into 30 minutes, 30 minutes into 20 minutes and 20 minutes into 10 minutes! Quicker workouts means less time for you and your clients to reach your goals, and more time to get other things done!
- Highly Functional
Stairclimbing is a natural movement it improves your functional mobility, strengthens your core and makes everyday tasks easier to do.
Take longer hikes, climb taller monuments on vacation, last longer on dog walks with your family.
Stairclimbing is celebrated by athletes, trainers and physical therapists because it can not only improve your body, but it can also improve your life!
StairMaster StepMill 3 (SM3) Warranty
This unit is not intended for commercial use. Warranty is only valid for Light Commercial Warranty/ Vertical Market (Non Dues Paying facility and less than 8 hours a day usage) . Consumer Warranty- (Home setting, equipment used by home occupants only)
10 Year Limited warranty on Structural frame not including coatings, all other components warranted for 3 years parts and 3 years labor.