|Equipment for working out the quadriceps (the four muscles on the front of the thigh). The exercise is performed from a sitting position and along a guided trajectory. It involves flexing and extending the knee and allows the muscles on the front of the thigh to be isolated without engaging the lower back. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Specific training of the quadriceps (front of the thigh)
- Prevention and treatment of joint and muscle problems in the knee
- Improvement in muscle tone and functionality of the legs
Paint pictured is not standard.
Standard Paint: Silver
- Leg extension provides ideal support to correctly position the knee
- Anatomically contoured knee support minimizes pressure on the back of the knee
- Seat position is adjustable from the sitting position
- Button adjusted lever to select the starting angle
- Researched cam design ensures optimal load curve
- Shaped back rest and seat for comfort and stability
- Easy to adjust shin pad
- Weight Stack: 190 lbs
- Weight Stack Oversize: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 51"L x 41"W x 58"H