Terms & Conditions
All shipping timelines quoted are approximations, and therefore are not guaranteed delivery time frames due to factors that can arise beyond our control with nationwide shipping services. CSM FITNESS USA will make every effort to deliver your order within the approximate timeline quoted. Our goal is to ship all orders within 14 to 30 business days. On average, delivery takes between 21 and 30 business days depending on the destination and product ordered..
Shipping charges for continental US destinations are clearly indicated on your order. We offer free curbside delivery or other shipping promotions, so make sure you take advantage of these offers when they're available. In-room and fully-assembled delivery services are available for an additional charge Once your order has shipped, we'll send you an email that contains your invoice and instructions on how to reach us if needed. Prior to delivery, you will be contacted by one of our select freight partners to arrange a delivery time. Please note that, due to the high value of the products we ship, we require you to be home to receive, inspect and sign for your equipment.
* Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking fee and freight charges. Products being returned without the original packaging are subject to a 35% restocking fee and freight charges. Customers will additionally be responsible for any freight damage if not properly packaged.
* All certified pre-owned and new products are subject to a 20% cancellation fee. If the order is canceled the same calendar day there will be no cancellation fee. All cancellation requests must be placed in writing via email from the original email address the order was placed from to ensure order authentication.
* Customers must measure the space in their home prior to ordering to ensure the product will fit. Customers must pay all shipping, install and restocking fees if a unit needs to be returned due to the unit not fitting into their desired space.
* CSM FITNESS USA will not credit back freight charges or fees to install the treadmill or elliptical into your home or any assembly fees that may have been paid to a third party. CSM FITNESS USA is not responsible for any disassembly or removal of the product from the home. The customer is responsible for the repackaging of the treadmill or elliptical and removal from the home in the original packaging. CSM FITNESS USA is only obligated to pick up products being returned from your driveway, garage, curbside, etc.
* CSM FITNESS USA reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility or acts of God.
* Curbside Shipping is based on the average cost of a normal delivery to the home from our warehouse(s). Customers' home or facility must have a paved driveway of nor more than 40 feet on level ground with no steep grade or incline or additional fees will be applicable. The freight carrier will take the unit off the truck for customers and place it at the curb or on the driveway. You may purchase an inside drop off or install for an additional cost. All deliveries must be accepted between Monday through Friday during the hours of 8am to 5pm usually within a 2 to 4 hour window set between customer and carrier. Generally speaking Saturday and Sunday deliveries are not a possibility. Most items at CSM FITNESS ship within the Contiguous 48-States. Please contact us for shipping to international destinations before placing your order. Additional shipping charges apply to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. In rare circumstances some areas may be considered undeliverable or have additional shipping charges. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military Addresses (APO/ FPO)
* Sales Tax is only applicable to customers residing in MA.
* All of our New and Certified Remanufactured commercial pieces of fitness equipment require a 90 day break in period for commercial use and up to 6 months for a residential setting. Clients may be accustomed to working out on a select piece of equipment at their gym or favorite hotel but these machines have often been used for thousands upon thousands of hours. Our machines generally have mostly new if not all new mechanical components and therefore will have a much more difficult feel in the same setting found in your gym or favorite hotel etc.
* CSM FITNESS USA reserves the right to cancel or suspend any warranty coverage if the customer has an outstanding bill or owes any monies to CSM FITNESS USA. Once a customer's delinquent account has become current there warranty will be reinstated.
* Parts warranty does not include the replacement of any parts that have been damaged or neglected by the customer.
* Customers located in remote area zip codes may be subject to paying higher costs for shipping and any warranty work.
With most “Cleaned & Serviced” or “Remanufactured” products CSM FITNESS USA offers a warranty at time of purchase only.Cleaned & Serviced or Remanufactured” product come with a standard CSM FITNESS USA Inhouse warranty, of either a 60 day for C&S and 6 Month for Remanufactured as follow:
Parts & Labor valid anywhere in USA
All remanufactured machines include a 6 month warranty covering parts and on-site labor. This will guarantee your machine works for the duration of the warranty.
CLEANED AND SERVICED PRODUCTS
Parts & Labor valid anywhere in USA
All cleaned and serviced machines include a 60 day warranty covering parts and on-site labor. This will guarantee your machine works for the duration of the warranty.
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY INCLUDE?
Mechanical and electrical issues which are causing the machine to not work like new
Parts replacement including structural moving parts such as bearings, pulleys, cables, motors, and batteries etc. (If causing the machine not to function)
Wearable parts such as heart rate monitors, pedals, treadmill decks, running belts, track wheels, etc, (If causing the machine not to function)
Software issues including error screen messages, program malfunctions, and console resets
Warranty starts the day the machine is delivered to your home
Parts, Labor, and travel time to your home/facility will be covered
Warranty is directly through CSM Fitness USA and is non-transferable; valid only to the original purchaser. Should purchaser hire an outside source to work on the Goods the warranty will be null and void
A technician will be dispatched within 1-2 weeks of notification of the service request
Warranty work within the New England area will be provided by our in house technicians. Warranty service outside of New England will be performed by a trusted member of our nationwide network of technicians
If there are any cosmetic defects on arrival, please contact us within a 3 days of delivery so we can fix the issue. If we are not notified within 3 days, it will not be covered. (Cleaned and Serviced units may have some defects upon arrival such as scratches, scuffs, slight rust, etc- these do not warranty a return or refusal of the Cleaned and Serviced Goods)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Any mechanical, software, and cosmetic issue that are a direct result of improper use, physical damage, or the user engaging in an activity which the operational manual specifically warns against doing or caused by the user disassembling/ reassembling the machine.
Cosmetic defects including but not limited to scratches, broken plastics, peeling stickers/logos/overlays, discoloration, etc, unless defective on arrival. If cosmetic defects are present, they must be reported within 3 days of receipt of the Goods
Water, fire, heat, wind, or elemental damages such as machines being left in an outdoor setting. Leaving the machine outdoors causes the machine to wear and deteriorate significantly quicker than indoors. Garage settings are covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover Total Loss. If the product or major parts to the machine are reported as stolen/missing the warranty is void.
The residential warranty will become void if the machine is used in a commercial setting
Note: Under the warranty that we will send parts out. Failure to return any unused/defective/old parts with the return shipping label provided, will void the warranty
Note: The warranty will void if the customer fails to show for a scheduled service call with the technician, until they pay the technician directly. The technician will charge if they are dispatched. If the customer is not home and does not communicate it they are responsible for the trip charge.
Brand New Items Warranty
Brand new Items are covered by the manufacturer directly with their warranty, so please ask if you have any questions about a specific “NEW” item warranty coverage. CSM FITNESS USA will assist you in any way possible with warranty issues but are in no way responsible for any given manufacturer warranty.
Extended Protection Plan
Extended CPS protection are available please follow this link for more information: https://www.cpscentral.com/
Terms of Sale: All special ordered Brand New Commercial Grade Product per our policies are not eligible for cancellation and/or return. Basically If CSM FITNESS USA special order an item that is not In stock, we do not offer returns, so please shop wisely or call, email or message us before making a purchase.
In order to be eligible for a refund, You should promptly Contact US within 30 (thirty) days from the time You received the Product (“Return Period”) with information about the Product such as proof of purchase, order number, date of purchase, delivery date, and the reason for the return.Any order that has been prepaid and not picked up or shipped due to the customer's request for more than 30 days will not receive a refund, but a store credit for the amount.
SHIPPING FOR RETURNS
You agree to return the purchased Product to Us in its original and exact packaging and state
In returning Product, please use the Order Number as the reference number
Please ship the Product to the following address
CSM Fitness USA LLC
1882 Fall River Ave
Seekonk MA 02771
Business w/loading doc
SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE
You must prepay and insure the shipping charges for all returns
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice
We are not responsible for any loss or damage to the Product during shipment. We cannot be held liable for any loss, theft, breakage, delay, or failure to deliver caused by the shipping company. We will not be liable and We will not issue a refund if We do not receive Your returned Product or if We will not receive it in the same condition as You have sent it
After We receive Your purchased Product, Our team of professionals will inspect it
A Restocking Fee of 20% of the Product price will apply to all returns
The Restocking Fee will be deducted from the amount that will be refunded to You, as well as the original cost of shipping
CONDITIONS OF PRODUCT FOR RETURN
In order for a return of a Product to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions
The Product must be in the original and exact packaging and state, with the original tags attached
Stickers on the Product box or packaging should not be removed or altered in any form
We do not refund Products that were:
Obtained from a source other than the Website or Our authorized resellers
Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, weather etc.)
Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose
PROCESSING OF REFUND
We will process the refund three (3) to five (5) business days after We receive the returned Product
If You are entitled to a refund, We will refund the purchase price to the original payment method You used during the purchase
For credit card payments, it may take seven (7) to ten (10) business days after We receive the returned Product for a refund to show up on Your credit card statement. However, during busy periods, this may take longer. We will inform You as soon as We have processed the refund
We will notify You via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether You are entitled to a return or refund.
This statement applies to information collected about you by CSM FITNESS USA..
CSM FITNESS USA respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. However, we will not sell or provide your information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.