STAIRMASTER BOXMASTER QUAD
BoxMaster® is the latest training tool for boxing specialists and fitness enthusiasts alike. Designed by professional boxer Rai Fazio, the BoxMaster® is great for improving stamina, coordination, agility and cardiovascular health. Its unique design allows members to throw any punch or combination of punches, with the feel of hitting a focus mitt. Catering to all user levels, the BoxMaster® will encourage greater boxing style fitness participation. In just 30 minutes, through 7 active rounds of punching and 7 active recovery rounds you will hit every aspect of conditioning both aerobically and anaerobically. This new form of boxing style conditioning excites and encourage greater participation in group fitness training and will help improve member retention by offering an entirely different way to get in shape.
- 12 perfectly positioned striking pads to accommodate a variety of specific punches
- 4 towers for an effective small group exercise environment
- Proprietary spring arm design provides optimal strike absorption for maximum efficiency and injury prevention
- Adjustable tower and pads make BoxMaster a perfect fit for heights 5’0″ to 6’10” (152.4 cm to 208 cm)
- Total body conditioning based on a 7 round system / 30 minute session
- Ideal for small group revenue generating programs
- Provides a comprehensive target pad training protocol allowing one trainer to work effectively with multiple clients
- Leverage StairMaster’s unique HIIT products to attract new members, or learn to market your own exciting HIIT program to create a new source of revenue for your facility.
W: 75 IN (185 CM)
L: 73 IN (183 CM)
H: 82 IN (208 CM)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1226 LBS (556 KG