STAIRMASTER GAUNTLET STEPMILL W/ LCD D1 CONSOLE
MEET THE MACHINE THE ENTIRE GYM LOOKS UP TO.
Beginning with the first stepping machine in 1983, StairMaster® has been a legendary name in the gym. Today the tradition continues with the Gauntlet®. Building on 30 years of experience and proven performance, the Gauntlet® provides a superior combination of cardio and strength training in our most comfortable design ever.
This Commercial StairMaster Gauntlet Stepping Machine with D1 LCD Console is one of the best exercise stair climbers available on the market today. The Gauntlet Stepmill is easy to recognize - it's the piece of cardio equipment that looks brutal compared to all the others, with a revolving set of 8-inch stairs that closely duplicates the workout of actual stair climbing. Each time you mount the Stepmill, the unit's electronically controlled, chain-driven alternator precisely controls the pedal descent, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones. The resulting step range of 26 to 162 steps per minute will strengthen your legs, boost your cardio, and challenge even the fittest of users.
- Easy-to-read LCD console displays time, interval timer, level (1-20), heart rate, calories, floors climbed, floors per minute, watts, METs and workout profile.
- 10 programmed workouts include Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Intervals, Bell-Shaped, Build, Mystery Challenge, Steady, and Heart Rate Zone Trainer.
- Fitness tests include Multi-stage CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI Test.
- Revolving staircase with eight 8” high, 9” deep and 22” wide steps most closely duplicates the workout of real stair climbing.
- Staircase revolves at speeds varying from 26 to 162 steps per minute.
- Smooth stepping action comes from the electronically controlled alternator with chain drive that precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones.
- Quieter step design improves fluidity of stepping motion and provides added cushion for joints.
- Ergo-bar hand grip provides alternative hand positions.
- Broad oval handrails are ergonomically designed providing comfortable hand support.
- Step–up assistant allows easy access to mount and dismount the machine.
- Dual oversized water bottle holders near the console allow easy access without interfering with workout space.
- Injection-molded plastic shrouding with darker, modern color scheme.
- Active "Hot" Bar for remote stop and contact heart rate.
- Polar compatible telemetry heart rate monitoring. Chest strap not included.
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet
- Product Dimensions: 58" L x 34" W x 89" H
- Machine Weight: 343 lbs
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
Ceiling Height Requirements: Generally, you will be up to 3ft taller than your actual height on Stepmills. 8ft ceilings are standard in homes and may not work. 10ft ceilings are recommended.