CYBEX 770A LOWER BODY ARC TRAINER W/E3 CONSOLE
A Commercial High End cross trainer designed to concentrate on the lower body. The 770A Arc Trainer has all of the features of the Total Body Arc Trainer without the Arm motion. Popular with coaches and trainers, the Lower Body Arc is often chosen because it gives added workout flexibility.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Display: 4.3" Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control
- Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, two Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Shaping, three Strength, Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features : Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan.
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English)
- AV/Ent.: Optional MYE wireless audio receiver.
- E3 View embedded HD monitor.
- Connectivity: Made for iPod Works with iPhone (optional)
- AC Adaptor: AC adapted option provides full time display lighting.
- Power: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V Power Details
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181kg)
- Weight: 404 lbs (183kg)
- Dimensions: 76" L x 32" W x 62.5" H (196cm x 72cm x 159cm
Please Note: Photos are stock photos and not the actual unit. To learn the differences between cleaned and serviced versus remanufactured and what you can expect as far as condition please click here