StairMaster 8 Series FreeClimber
DECADES AT THE TOP AND WE'RE STILL CLIMBING
Decades after pioneering the toughest workout in the gym, our machines are still the ones members choose to push themselves to the limit. The 8 series FreeClimber™ builds on our 30-year reputation of performance and comfort to offer the most innovative climber experience in the gym. The FreeClimber™ step design includes added cushion and independent pedal geometry, with four-bar linkage to create a fluid, natural stepping motion. With three smart OpenHub™ console options that offer solutions for all of your entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management needs. It’s the combination of quality and innovation that provides users with the machines that make hearts pound, lungs burn and keep members coming back to the workouts they love to hate.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- 10 programs – Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer
- Hot bar with stop button, Heart Rate, and level control
- Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Patented independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a comfortable, biomechanically correct movement
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple cup and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for 8 Series PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: LCD is self-generating; touch screen and PVS options require 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame
- Step range 1” to 14” (2.5 cm to 36 cm)
- Step rate: 26-174 steps per minute
W: 27 IN (69CM)
L: 43 IN (110CM)
H: 68 IN (173CM)
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 187 LBS (85 KG)
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 249 LBS (113 KG)
STAIRMASTER LCD CONSOLE
The LCD display provides all the functionality you need in a sleek, modern package. With standard features like Bluetooth connectivity, VA glass and USB charging, this is the LCD screen that is anything but standard.
- Bluetooth connection for user workout data tracking
- USB charging port
- Multiple program options
- Pre-wired for ECOFIT asset management solution
- Pre-wired for 8-Series PVS entertainment option
- Compatible with tablet holder option
- Compatible with 800/900mHZ receiver option
Our affordable, flexible, innovative OpenHub consoles are available on every piece of 8 and 10 Series Star Trac and StairMaster Cardio Equipment. They offer best in class entertainment, fitness tracking and asset management solutions. With the ability to select just the features you want, and add new features in the future, this open platform offers you the ability to have exactly what you want, when you want it.
BLUETOOTH DEVICE PAIRING
1. Download and open the Gym Trakr app.
2. Once on the main app screen, press the Bluetooth connection button on the OpenHub console located in the upper right corner of the console
3. Once pressed, the Gym Trakr app will automatically display a pop up message asking if you want to connect to the OpenHub Console. It will include a unique ID code that also shows on the console screen to ensure you pair the proper device. Once paired, simply start the workout on the machine and the app will automatically start to track your workout.
NFC DEVICE PAIRING
OpenHub consoles marked with this icon have the capability to connect using Near Field Communication (NFC) with Apple Watch (must be running WatchOS 4.2 or later and have option Detect Gym Equipment set to On in Watch settings for Workout App).
To connect, hold the Apple Watch near the icon on the console (this is where the NFC reader is located). When the display and Apple Watch detect each other, the Bluetooth button on the display will flash and then turn solid blue, and Apple Watch will ask user to confirm connection with the display.
Once connection is confirmed by user, it will finalize and data will begin to pass between console and Apple Watch. It is possible to make this connection either before the workout begins (recommended), or at any time during an active workout.
At the end of workout, the connection will be terminated.
Note: When Apple Watch is connected, the Calories window on the console will display the watch-calculated values for both Total Calories and Active Calories
SAMSUNG GALAXY WATCH
Pairing with Samsung Galaxy Watch: OpenHub consoles marked with the Samsung icon also have the capability to connect with Samsung Galaxy Watch (must be running software 4.8 or later and have option Detect Gym Equipment set to On).
To connect: Hold the watch near the icon on the console (this is where the NFC reader is located). When the display and watch detect each other, the Bluetooth button on the display will flash and then turn solid blue, and watch will ask user to confirm connection with the display.
Once connection is confirmed by user, it will finalize and data will begin to pass between console and watch. It is possible to make this connection with before the workout begins (recommended), or at any time during an active workout. At the end of workout, the connection with be terminated.
StairMaster FreeClimber with LCD Console Specifications:
|Dimensions||43" L x 27" W x 68" H|
|Max. User Weight||350 lbs.|
|Bluetooth Connectivity||Workout data tracking|
|USB Charging Port||Yes|
|Multiple Program Options||Yes|
|Console Material||VA glass|
|10 Programs||Quick Start, Manual, Fat Burner, Calorie Burner, Speed Intervals, Custom Intervals, Random Intervals, Heart Rate Intervals, Calorie Goal, Heart Rate Zone Trainer|
|Electronically Controlled Alternator||With chain drive precisely controls the pedal descent allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones|
|Pedals||Patented, independent pedal geometry with four-bar linkage keeps pedals level ensuring a safe, biomechanically correct movement|
|Optional Private Viewing System||15.6" HD Screen, HDMI streaming capable (HDMI cable not included)|
|Parts and Electronics||3 Years|